We are partnering with CrossRoads Church and Women's Outreach to support the Love in the Laces program. During the month of August, we are collecting new running shoes for children from Kindergarten to Grade 8 who may not otherwise have suitable 'indoor shoes' for school. These shoes will be distributed as part of Women's Outreach "Tools for Schools" event.
You can get involved by:
- Purchasing a new pair of boys or girls running shoes. Kids sizes 10-13, Adult sizes 1-9
- Drop off your shoes at the Shoe Table in the foyer during the month of August
- Write a short note of encouragement to the child receiving the shoes and commit to praying for that child throughout the school year
- Volunteer for a shift at Women's Outreach helping kids pick out a pair of shoes (from 1-4 on Aug 11, 13, 24 or 27, and maybe a few more dates)
- Talk to Jen if you want more information