- Council is planning to meet with the principals from Hope Mission at the August council meeting to get to know them personally and chat about our potential partnership.
- Congregational meeting with Hope Mission (to get to know their mission better) is being scheduled for October.
- If you hear a rumour out in the community about UBC having already donated their land/building and building plans have been drawn up…it’s just a rumour and we’ve addressed the issue with those concerned.
Fiscal Year As at May 31, 2017
Actual Revenue $22,849.48 Actual Expenses $24,178.17 Net Income -$1,328.69
Consider automated monthly giving or using PushPay to help you stay on top of your giving over the summer months.
- Council has approved Rob dropping to a .8 position to enable him to study and work towards his M.Div. over the next 2 years.
- Sr. Pastor annual evaluation has been initiated
- Adopted a Job Description for Council along with the various positions on council
- Sold the Tent, Trailer and Contents to Camp Caroline in exchange for subsidized time at the camp
- Initiated a committee to study and prepare a plan to increase the seating capacity in the sanctuary
Please feel free to contact your Council Members
- Heather Plett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chris Rand (email@example.com)
- Karl Hoehne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael Balon (email@example.com)
- Ron Murdoch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Megan Stober (email@example.com)