Bring gifts for The Mustard Seed
November 9, 2017
Our pre-Christmas project is helping our friends at The Mustard Seed collect much-needed items for the people they serve. From now until December 8, please donate personal care items and warm winter accessories to help show Christ's love in a practical, tangible way. Talk to Jen for all the details.
Here are some suggestions to get you started. Lots of these are available at the grocery or drug store, so why not cash in those loyalty points to help someone else.
- warm socks, mittens, gloves, hats, scarves
- backpacks for men & women
- travel-size toothbrush & toothpaste
- brush, comb, hair elastics
- deodorant (especially men's)
- lip balm, lip gloss
- travel-size body wash
- travel-size body lotion & hand cream
- travel-size shaving gel & disposable razors
- tampons/sanitary pads
- waterless facial cleansing cloths
- gum, mints, chocolate or other small sweet treats